The 2020-21 season will be abbreviated & modified as follows:
1. no meetingS
2. no dues - The treasury has monies from last year.These moneys will be used as needed for 2021-'22 year
3. no bookkeeping, plaques or trophies
4. MEMBERS & TENTATIVE MEMBERS FROM LAST YEAR ARE ELIGABLE TO PARTICIPATE.
5. CASH TOURNAMENTS ONLY - NO POINTS.
a. $25 per fisherman which includes $5 for big bass for each tournament
b. ALL monies paid out at each tournament
c. No need for side pot for big bass
d. No yearly big bass payout
e. Payout = 1st -50% 2nd - 30% 3rd - 20%
6. Tournaments to be held in Sept., Oct., Nov., Dec., Jan., Feb., and Mar., NO FISHING IN THE EXTREMELY HOT
months of Jun. , Jul., and Aug.This will allow for us to be more comfortable with the Covid 19 pandemic and to hopefully see a significant decline in cases and deaths. All CDC, federal , state and local rules concerning the pandemic would be strictly adhered to and enforced.
7. Suggested lakes; Clermont, Johns, Griffin, Dora, Eustis, Butler, Big and Little Harris, & Winter Haven
8. Non-boaters would be required to do their own pairings, either with a member boater or non-boater
The club will NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAIRINGS OF BOATERS AND NON-BOATERS
9. All current rules, regulations, and bylaws would remain in effect for this modified season
10. Classic - to be determined
11. Some common sense considerations:
a. payment at the ramp MUST be 2 - $10. bills & 1 - $5. bill. This way the payout will be easier
b. Guests will always be allowed and hopefully join in the 2021-22 season
c. Club member boaters are URGED to accommodate non-boaters. They are not required to do so.
d. As usual, conservation and personal safety will be our primary concern